We have the answer for Weir crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Weir Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Weir. This clue last appeared March 17, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Weir crossword clue should be:
- DAM (3 letters)
- GATE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 17 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WEIR (noun)
- a fence or wattle built across a stream to catch or retain fish
- a low dam built across a stream to raise its level or divert its flow
- GATE (noun)
- a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- a movable barrier in a fence or wall
- GATE (verb)
- control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- restrict (school boys’) movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
Today’s Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.