We have the answer for Tart, round candy 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Tart, round candy 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Tart, round candy in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROUND (noun)
- a regular route for a sentry or policeman
- an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- ROUND (verb)
- attack in speech or writing
- become round, plump, or shapely
- ROUND (adjective)
- having the shape or form of a circle
- (of sounds) full and rich
- ROUND (adverb)
- from beginning to end; throughout
- TART (noun)
- a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
- a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
- TART (adjective)
- tasting sour like a lemon
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.