We have the answer for Take the wheel: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Take the wheel: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Take the wheel:. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Take the wheel: crossword clue should be:
- STEER (5 letters)
- DRIVE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHEEL (verb)
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- WHEEL (noun)
- an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- DRIVE (noun)
- hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver
- the act of applying force to propel something
- DRIVE (verb)
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- have certain properties when driven
Today’s Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.