We have the answer for Short for the big apple, city that never sleeps. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Short for the big apple, city that never sleeps. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Short for the big apple, city that never sleeps.. This clue last appeared March 17, 2023 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Short for the big apple, city that never sleeps. crossword clue should be:
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APPLE (noun)
- native Eurasian tree widely cultivated in many varieties for its firm rounded edible fruits
- fruit with red or yellow or green skin and sweet to tart crisp whitish flesh
- SHORT (adjective)
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- marked by rude or peremptory shortness
- SHORT (verb)
- cheat someone by not returning him enough money
- create a short circuit in
- SHORT (adverb)
- at a disadvantage
- quickly and without warning
- SHORT (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
- accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
Today’s CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.