We have the answer for Shake up crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shake up Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shake up. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shake up crossword clue should be:
- RATTLE (6 letters)
- JAR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHAKE (verb)
- move back and forth or sideways
- move or cause to move back and forth
- SHAKE (noun)
- a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- grasping and shaking a person’s hand (as to acknowledge an introduction or to agree on a contract)
- RATTLE (noun)
- a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders)
- a baby’s toy that makes percussive noises when shaken
- RATTLE (verb)
- make short successive sounds
- shake and cause to make a rattling noise
Today’s Universal Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.