We have the answer for “S” in “GPS,” for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“S” in “GPS,” for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “S” in “GPS,” for short. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “S” in “GPS,” for short crossword clue should be:
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GPS (noun)
- a navigational system involving satellites and computers that can determine the latitude and longitude of a receiver on Earth by computing the time difference for signals from different satellites to reach the receiver
- SHORT (adjective)
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- marked by rude or peremptory shortness
- SHORT (verb)
- cheat someone by not returning him enough money
- create a short circuit in
- SHORT (adverb)
- at a disadvantage
- quickly and without warning
- SHORT (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
- accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
Today’s Daily Themed Classic Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.