Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Parade sight crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Parade sight Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Parade sight. This clue last appeared November 12, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Parade sight crossword clue should be:
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLOAT (noun)
- an air-filled sac near the spinal column in many fishes that helps maintain buoyancy.
- a hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster or cement or stucco.
- FLOAT (verb)
- be in motion due to some air or water current.
- be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom.
- PARADE (verb)
- march in a procession.
- walk ostentatiously.
- PARADE (noun)
- a ceremonial procession including people marching.
- an extended (often showy) succession of persons or things.
Today’s wsj-crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.