We have the answer for Liquid in a tub 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Liquid in a tub 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Liquid in a tub in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words March 17 2023 Answers guide.
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIQUID (adjective)
- changed from a solid to a liquid state
- clear and bright
- LIQUID (noun)
- the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l’ and `r’)
- TUB (noun)
- a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- the amount that a tub will hold
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.