We have the answer for Fodder for an analyst crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fodder for an analyst Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fodder for an analyst. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fodder for an analyst crossword clue should be:
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANALYST (noun)
- a licensed practitioner of psychoanalysis
- an expert who studies financial data (on credit or securities or sales or financial patterns etc.) and recommends appropriate business actions
- FODDER (noun)
- soldiers who are regarded as expendable in the face of artillery fire
- coarse food (especially for livestock) composed of entire plants or the leaves and stalks of a cereal crop
- FODDER (verb)
- give fodder (to domesticated animals)
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.